Please note that these policies were created to protect our customers and our staff. We are a small restaurant and in order to serve everyone effectively we need to be sure we are properly prepared.
Casa Borrega Reservation Policy
- We do not take reservations for groups under six people
- Each night we will take reservations for two parties of 6-8 people
- Each night we will take one reservation for parties of 10-12 people
- More than 12 is considered a private party subject to the policies below – and we are also happy to discuss with you – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For lunch we can take up to three reservations staggered throughout the lunch hours.
- A credit card number (with expiration date and code) must be provided to hold reservation.
For all reservations we:
- Include an auto-gratuity of 20%
- Only do one tab (on which multiple forms of payment can be taken but the check will not be separated for party members)
- Charge $2/person plating fee when party brings its own cake
- Charge a $50 cancellation fee for reservations not cancelled at least 2 hours in advance
- Allow two hours at the table, after which we must clear it for the next seating
Casa Borrega Private Parties
- To rent out the patio on a weeknight the cost is $1000 plus food, beverage, music (if desired), tax and tip
- To rent out the patio on a weekend the cost is $2000 plus food, beverage, tax and tip (we already have music on weekends)
- We do not rent out the inside only. If it rains we can offer a rain date or for additional cost rent tents to cover the uncovered portions of the patio. We provide heaters in the winter and fans in the summer.
- To rent out the entire restaurant (front and back) is $5,000 on a weeknight or $10,000 on a weekend plus cost of food, beverage, music, tax and tip.
- Half of the anticipated cost is due at least one week prior to event with the rest due the day of event.
- To book a party please send all pertinent information (date, time, number of people, type of event and their phone number) to email@example.com and someone will call to discuss and we will then create a letter of agreement to be signed by both parties.
Children in Restaurant
Casa Borrega welcomes children of all ages during lunch and early dinner. However, we have found it is best not to bring children under the age of 13 after 7pm. Of course for private parties, inclusion of children is up to the customer.